We see so many massage parlours around us that we often get confused which one to choose. Massage services in Andheri are offered by beauty salons and skin care
Read More Massage in Andheri
Basic tips to follow when getting a massage in Andheri
- It is wise to schedule an interview with the masseur before the massage session. Let the massage therapist know the problem areas so that he can massage the right points to relieve you from the pain. Ask him/her to play mild music to double the effect of massage and also let him know if you are allergic to certain oils
- A massage therapist can bring about complete peace and relaxation. After the session, you will find your body and mind completely relaxed. Give yourself completely to the massage therapist and just relax
- Have trust on the masseur since he will only
massagethose points that bring about discomfort.
- Before the massage session, you must not eat anything. Eating just before massage will prevent you from relaxing entirely
- When you are going for the therapy, make sure you wear only comfortable outfit. It gets easier to remove the clothes this way. While he/she touches your body, modesty is ensured
- Don’t think about any of your worries while getting a
massage. A massage does not only imply your pain reduced but also you feel pacified or calmed. It can only happen when you are relaxed from inside and give up all your worries
- Be on time and don’t be late. Take down the time of appointment on your diary and maintain it. Arriving on time for the massage ensures that you are not in a rush
- Even if you are getting a
massageon the sensitive areas, maintain your breathing and let it be normal
- Let the therapist know how much of pressure you want. Massage therapists will keep track of the pressure and how the body responds to it.
Take a hot shower before and after a
After the completion of the massage take a hot shower. You may also take a shower before the massage to prepare yourself for it.
Just keep thinking throughout “it’s time to relax”. Deep breathing techniques may help to zone out while regulating your heart rate. Avoid being curious or anxious during the process.